Sales Engineer for Central London
The main purpose of the position is to increase sales revenue in both existing and new markets.
To offer commercial and unique lighting solutions, calling on Architects, Hospitals, Schools, Universities and Consulting Engineers.
Responsible for developing new business, managing new and existing accounts.
To provide a total lighting solution service to the client incorporating low energy lighting surveys.
Plan calls in an efficient manner and complete all reporting procedures and administration as per company operations.
City & Guilds / NVQ in Electrical Engineering or greater. LIF certification will be helpful.
Proven sales ability to develop new and existing clients and meeting targets set.
This role requires experience of selling on a technical level and the ability to offer solutions incorporating energy saving advise.
A knowledge of selling commercial / industrial lighting into the specification market.
Lighting Design Engineer
We are seeking a Lighting Designer to join our expanding team to grow our business further. A Lighting Designer is required with working knowledge of LED lighting design and in particular DIALux / RELux lighting software packages. Responsible for designing efficient, appropriate and effective lighting solutions based on the clients requirements and investigating multiple scenarios to deliver a final design which maximises full lifecycle energy, financial and environmental savings.
The Lighting Design Engineer role will include the following :
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and interact with both internal and external sales teams.
- Assist external sale team meeting customers as a subject expert to provide advise and build relationships based on a quality service.
- To take ownership of tasks and challenges, demonstrating a high level of personal integrity, responsibility, initiative and enthusiasm.
As a Lighting Designer you will have the following skills and attributes :
- Ideally a minimum of two years' experience in lighting design.
- Excellent understanding of DIALux / RELux packages.
- Flexible to work additional and varied hours when necessary, to meet the demands of the job.