This privacy statement outlines our commitment to ensuring the privacy of visitors to our site.
- This site uses session cookies, but only to aid in webform completion. They are set to expire when your browser session closes.
- We do not use any other methods of identifying vistors over and above that which is available through the general logging functions of our web servers.
- Our web servers do not store any personally identifiable information other than the apparent IP address of the visitor, the useragent string (browser identifier) and the content that was served.
- The web server logs are used only for statistical purposes and to help us maintain our website content.
- Forms on this website that require specific personal details do so to provide us only enough information to successfully respond to the particular contact request or to help us to tailor any required reponse in the most appropriate manner.
- We do not provide, sell or otherwise make available to third parties any information given to us through any of our online contact, registration or download forms.