A range of ultra compact linear Solid State LED luminaires, based on the latest high power
LED technology. With a choice of housing lengths and white colour options,
Australis Strip is an ideal solution for use in cove and cornice lighting, display cases,
stair handrails and under counters.
- Ultra compact, slim profile modules in a natural anodised finish with a range of sizes, australis strip can be easily integrated into architectural features and furniture
- Extremely robust, resistant to vibration and illuminates instantly at temperatures as low as −20°C and capable of reliable operation with maximum ambient temperatures of up to 40°C
- Supplied with a 3m long, 4mm diameter cable for connection to drivers and provided with a pair of sprung steel clips for ease of installation. Alternatively, australis strip can be fixed into position using a suitable double sided tape (not supplied)
- Emits no UV or IR radiation and is therefore suitable for the illumination of sensitive materials or products
- Up to 50,000 hours virtually maintenance free operation
Materials and Finishes
|Controller||Etched Front Diffuser|
|Gear||Remote Electronic LED Drivers|
|Lamp Type||High Power 1W LED
The output of high-power LEDs is constantly improving therefore the type of LED in this product may change slightly to
reflect the best optimum performance offered by LED technology.
All versions supplied including lamps.
|Order Code||Description||Lamp Type & Rating|
|AURSTR2||230 x 21.5 x 9.5mm||2x350mA LED|
|AURSTR6||630 x 21.5 x 9.5mm||6x350mA LED|
|AURSTR8||830 x 21.5 x 9.5mm||8x350mA LED|
|WH||White Single Colour LEDs|
|NW||Neutral White Single Colour LEDs|
|WW||Warm White Single Colour LEDs|
See our LED Driver Compatibility tables
for the complete set of driver options on the Australis Strip range.