The Zenith 2 is a compact high power single 3W LED fitting with a narrow spot optic enabling
the designer or architect to create effects and moods to suit the application. Installation is
via a small stirrup bracket that helps direct the beam to the desired angle. This product is
ideal for creating shafts of light down walls and pillars or creating pools of light in spaces.
- Cast aluminium rear housing
- Cool white LED
- Complete with lenses for 6° and 11° beam angles
- Emits no UV or IR radiation and is therefore suitable for the illumination of sensitive materials or products
- Low heat, cool beam technology - safe to touch
- Up to 50,000 hours virtually maintenance free operation
- Fully integral LED driver prefitted 1m cable and a 13A plug
Materials and Finishes
|Body||Die-cast Aluminium Rear and Plastic Front|
|Controller||Choice of Narrow Spot Lenses|
|Finish||White or Black|
|Gear||Integral Electronic LED Driver|
|Lamp Type||High Power 3W LED
The output of high-power LEDs is constantly improving therefore the type of LED in this product may change slightly to
reflect the best optimum performance offered by LED technology.
All versions supplied including lamps.
|Order Code||Description||Lamp Type & Rating||Weight (kg)|
|ZEN2||Zenith 2 Cool White LED||1x700mA LED||0.5|