These compact detectors provide automatic control for lighting, heating and ventilation loads.
The detector can be mounted either flush into a ceiling tile or using a surface mounting box.
The low profile design means the unit can be mounted in a narrow ceiling void. No external control boxes are required as the unit is self contained.
The simple plug in connections reduce installation time. The optional infrared remote control handset allows the user to override the set up on some models.
- Presence detection
- 7m diameter detection at 2.8m mounting height
- 10 second to 30 minute time delay
- Photocell override for lux level sensing
- IP55 version available
- Surface mount box available
- 6A relay
- As CPIR but adds:
- Absence detection selectable via switch
- 10 second to 99 minute time delay
- 10A relay
- Infrared override (for use with user handset)
- As CPIR-AD but adds:
- DSI or DALI output (20 ballast max)
- Absence detection via LCD handset
- Dimming functionality
- Two channel flexibility
- Step down illuminance
- Scene set and recall
- Lamp burn-in
- Fully DALI compliant occupancy detector
- Functionality dependant on programming
Runs on our
DALI Control System
- Remote control handset required for programming
|ASENS-CPIR||Standard presence detector|
|IP||IP55 rated version (not avilable on DDC311)|
|ASENS-CPIR-BOX||Surface mounting box for CPIR range|
|DDC307||Remote control handset for DALI version|