The Tennis Corso is a range of luminaires derived in its design from the market leading
Corso range. The Tennis Corso compliments the rest of the Corso
range as it is designed specifically for use in indoor tennis courts irrespective of the level
of competition being played.
- Ideal for use in indoor tennis courts where uniform light distribution is important
- Extra high purity aluminium reflectors for superior lighting efficiency
- Uniformity of playing surface optimised with specially designed reflector shape
- Cost effective lamp maintenance with hinged front
- Strength and durability with impact protection from a punched zintec steel grill
- All versions utilise high frequency control gear allowing for flicker free operation
- Dimmable versions available on request
- Uses the latest T5 lamp technology for high efficiency lighting
- Option of mounting on vertical or horizontal surface
Materials and Finishes
|Body||1mm Zintec Steel|
|Reflector||High Purity Aluminium Reflectors|
|Finish||White Powder Coated as standard|
All versions supplied excluding lamps.
|Order Code||Description||Lamp Type & Rating||Gear||Weight (kg)|
|TC454||Tennis Corso||4x54W T5||HF||10.0|
|DAL||Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI) for use with DALI system|
|DSI||Digital Signal Interface (DSI) for use with DSI system|
|E||Maintained 3hr Emergency Integral|
|EAD||Integral 3hr Maintained Addressable Emergency via DALI Emergency System|
|ELA||Integral 3hr Maintained Self Testing Emergency|
Apollo Lighting recommend the use of 'Xtra' long life fluorescent lamps on all Corso luminaires.
Digital Dimming Corso luminaires are not suitable for switch dim operation.