Terms And Conditions
Apollo Lighting Ltd warrants to the Buyer the satisfactory operation of their products for the period of one year from date of Purchaser's purchase (the invoice date).
Within the guarantee period any defects with Apollo Lighting products as a result of faulty material or workmanship will be rectified free of charge on return to factory base.
Apollo Lighting reserves the right to rectify the fault by repair, exchange or replacement.
The warranty does not cover and Apollo Lighting Ltd will not be liable for:
- Parts and materials subject to continuous wear
- Problems resulting from external causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, negligence, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, natural disaster or other external causes unrelated to product defect
- Conditions demonstrating faulty installation, misapplication, extreme environmental conditions beyond those defined in the product specification, under/over voltage situation, lack of compliance with applicable instructions, improper or inadequate handling, shipping, maintenance, negligence, accident or tampering
- Incompatibility, improper design, manufacture, installation, operation or maintenance of products not supplied by Apollo Lighting Ltd
- Situation in which Apollo Lighting Ltd's control gears fixtures and or any parts are replaced with those from other manufacturers
- The quality of the installation of Apollo Lighting Ltd products by the installer of those products. For example, the above warranties would not cover problems resulting from such an installer's installation methods
- Small defects having a negligible effect in value or operation
The warranty does not apply to any other claims (for instance additional cost incurred by the customer) unless agreed and accepted by Apollo Lighting Ltd in writing.