Terms And Conditions
Apollo Lighting Ltd warrants to the Buyer the satisfactory operation of their products for the period of one year from date of Purchaser's purchase (the invoice date).
Within the guarantee period any defects with Apollo Lighting products as a result of faulty material or workmanship will be rectified free of charge on return to factory base.
Apollo Lighting reserves the right to rectify the fault by repair, exchange or replacement.
The warranty does not cover and Apollo Lighting Ltd will not be liable for:
- Parts and materials subject to continuous wear
- Problems resulting from external causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, negligence, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, natural disaster or other external causes unrelated to product defect
- Conditions demonstrating faulty installation, misapplication, extreme environmental conditions beyond those defined in the product specification, under/over voltage situation, lack of compliance with applicable instructions, improper or inadequate handling, shipping, maintenance, negligence, accident or tampering
- Incompatibility, improper design, manufacture, installation, operation or maintenance of products not supplied by Apollo Lighting Ltd
- Situation in which Apollo Lighting Ltd's control gears fixtures and or any parts are replaced with those from other manufacturers
- The quality of the installation of Apollo Lighting Ltd products by the installer of those products. For example, the above warranties would not cover problems resulting from such an installer's installation methods
- Small defects having a negligible effect in value or operation
The warranty does not apply to any other claims (for instance additional cost incurred by the customer) unless agreed and accepted by Apollo Lighting Ltd in writing.
Lighting Design Terms and Conditions
The Lighting design service provided by Apollo Lighting Ltd is a non-contractural agreement / service.
The lighting designs are carried out in accordance with any information provided to us. Apollo Lighting Ltd will not be held responsible for incomplete, out of date or inaccurate information is provided upon which a lighting design is based.
Lighting designs will be carried out in accordance with CIBSE / SLL and British / Irish standard guidelines unless advised otherwise.
Lighting designs incorporating emergency lighting will be carried out in accordance with BS5266-1 / ICEL1006 standard guidelines unless advised otherwise. Before a final emergency design can be adopted it will be necessary to review the risk assessment carried out by the end user.
Maintenance factors, working planes and room reflectances will be assumed in line with CIBSE / SLL, British / Irish standard or CIE guidance unless advised otherwise.
All lighting designs assume a nominal site voltage of 240V.
For indoor applications, all lighting designs assume a nominal temperature of 25°C with exception to swimming pool environment of 40°C unless advised otherwise. Apollo Lighting Ltd must be made aware of any major temperature variations prior to a lighting design being carried out.
It is the responsibility of the client to check the design meets the requirement of the project. Any inaccuracies should be brought to the attention of the Apollo Lighting Ltd Design Department as soon as possible.
It will be assumed that drawings that have been supplied to Apollo Lighting Ltd in Autocad format that the scale of the drawings are correct. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that any scales indicated in our designs / drawings are correct and any inaccuracies should be brought to the attention of the Lighting Design Department as soon as possible.
Energy loading calculations provided with our design will have been completed based on set parameters unless advised otherwise.