The Harmony is a creative lighting solution designed to promote relaxation and a feeling of well-being. Certain examination areas used for Radiotherapy, Chemotherapy and CT scanning can often cause a patient high levels of anxiety during examination and treatment.
The Harmony Lighting Solution
Lighting solutions and installations for healing environments should take into account all three aspects of light: visual, emotional and biological. In examination rooms, the emotional aspects play a greater role and hence there is a need to create a less intimidating ambience by using the latest advances in LED technology.
Sophisticated lighting control systems have made it easier to use dynamic lighting effectively to influence emotion, mood and well-being. The Harmony offers unprecedented design freedom in terms of imagination combined with the latest highly efficient LED technology. A choice of specially designed, printed diffusers can be arranged to form a larger image split across a group of luminaires.
The Harmony range is designed for use in the majority of ceiling types including plasterboard, exposed 'T' and concealed 'T' metric grids, and incorporates design features which simplify installation and maintenance.
- Utilises state-of-the-art Philips Fortimo LED Line High Flux module with efficacy of up to 178 lm/W
- Custom prints and configurations available on request
- For installation in exposed or concealed 'T' metric grids and plasterboard ceilings
- Specific ceiling types can be accommodated on request
- Framed controllers are located by springs which allow them to swing down for luminaire maintenance via safety stops
- Dimmable versions available
- LED optimised opal polycarbonate diffuser
- IP40 as standard. IP54 and IP65 versions available
- Available in the Smooth Flare LED upon request
The Harmony range is particularly suited for use in the following applications and environments.
- Living Care
Materials and Finishes
|Body||0.9 mm Zintec Steel|
|Controller||LED optimised opal polycarbonate diffuser with printed image|
|Harmony||19 000 h||40 000 h||>50 000 h|
All lifetime performance data is taken at +25 °C ambient.
- L Value
- % of initial lumens maintained after the specified time.
- B Value
- % of luminaires failing to meet operational expectations after the specified time.
80 % of initial lumens maintained after 40 000 h, 10 % of luminaires will have less than 80 % of initial lumens after 40 000 h.
Alternatively, 90 % of luminaires will have maintained 80 % of initial lumens after 40 000 h.
Harmony Dimensional Diagram
Options and Variations
|Order Code||Description||Light Source||Nom. Power (W)|
|HAR||Harmony 600×600 mm||3900 lm LED||27.5|