Nebula LED 144
The Nebula LED 144 is a range of circular downlighters with satin etched reflectors. The Nebula LED 144 is available with different LED powers and a full range of accessories are available.
- Utilises high performance Philips DLM ES LED Gen 2 module with driver on board (DoB) solution
- Die-cast bezel
- Various decorative accessories
- 1100 lm and 2000 lm options
- 4000 K LEDs as standard
- White Bezel as standard. Chrome and Brushed Aluminium Bezels also available.
- IP65 versions available
The Nebula LED 144 range is particularly suited for use in the following applications and environments.
- Living Care
- Places of Worship
Materials and Finishes
|Controller||Open Fronted. Accessories available including TP(a) Polycarbonate|
|Finish||White Bezel as standard|
|Nebula LED 144||50 000 h|
All lifetime performance data is taken at +25 °C ambient.
- L Value
- % of initial lumens maintained after the specified time.
- B Value
- % of luminaires failing to meet operational expectations after the specified time.
70 % of initial lumens maintained after 50 000 h, 10 % of luminaires will have less than 70 % of initial lumens after 50 000 h.
Alternatively, 90 % of luminaires will have maintained 70 % of initial lumens after 50 000 h.
|Lumen Output||1775 llm|
|SHR MAX TRANS||1.088|
Nebula LED 144 Dimensional Diagram
|Nebula LED 144||195||132||176|
Options and Variations
|Order Code||Description||Light Source||Nom. Power (W)||Nom. Weight (kg)|
|NELED1441140||Nebula LED 144 Recessed Downlight with White Bezel||1100 lm 4000 K LED||10||1.1|
|NELED1442040||Nebula LED 144 Recessed Downlight with White Bezel||2000 lm 4000 K LED||18||1.1|