The Terrain is an IP65 rated LED luminaire which is durable and weatherproof with a slim, low profile design for a contemporary look. The Terrain is ideal for wet or dusty environments including plantroooms, food processing, cold storage, kitchens, swimming pools, parking garages, car washes, pedestrian tunnels, concourses and industrial units.
- Utilises state-of-the-art Philips Fortimo LED Strip Gen4 module with efficacy of up to 182 lm/W
- Available in two sizes, 2ft and 4ft
- Choice of corrosion resistant opal acrylic diffuser or impact resistant prismatic polycarbonate diffuser
- Housing is made of self-extinguishing fibreglass reinforced polyester compound
- 4000 K colour temperature LEDs as standard, 3000 K and 5000 K available on request
- Complete with white acetal latches and tamper-resistant Tri-Groove screws as standard, stainless steel latches available
- Comes with secure surface mounting brackets as standard
- IP65 rating
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures from −25 °C up to +40 °C
- Loop-in loop-out terminal blocks supplied as standard
- Optional motion sensor for increased energy savings
The Terrain range is particularly suited for use in the following applications and environments.
- Car Park
- Clean Environments
- External and Flood
Materials and Finishes
|Body||Fibreglass reinforced polyester compound|
|Controller||Polycarbonate prismatic or acrylic opal|
|Terrain||30 000 h||>70 000 h||>70 000 h|
All lifetime performance data is taken at +25 °C ambient.
- L Value
- % of initial lumens maintained after the specified time.
- B Value
- % of luminaires failing to meet operational expectations after the specified time.
80 % of initial lumens maintained after >70 000 h, 10 % of luminaires will have less than 80 % of initial lumens after >70 000 h.
Alternatively, 90 % of luminaires will have maintained 80 % of initial lumens after >70 000 h.
|Lumen Output||3840 llm|
|SHR MAX TRANS||1.913|
|Lumen Output||4450 llm|
|SHR MAX TRANS||1.395|
Terrain Dimensional Diagram
Options and Variations
|Order Code||Description||Light Source||Nom. Power (W)||Nom. Weight (kg)|
|TER23||Terrain 2ft||3000 lm 4000 K LED||18.7||2.2|
|TER24||Terrain 2ft||4000 lm 4000 K LED||25.2||2.2|
|TER44||Terrain 4ft||4000 lm 4000 K LED||23.3||4.5|
|TER45||Terrain 4ft||5000 lm 4000 K LED||29.3||4.5|
|TER46||Terrain 4ft||6000 lm 4000 K LED||35.2||4.5|