Arc combines the latest in efficient LED technology with controllability, considered engineering and design to deliver an evolution in recessed luminaires. By using the latest LED technology alongside our 5 year warranty we have created a futureproof solution that is built to last.
- The latest innovation from Apollo Lighting in recessed LED luminaire technology
- Excellent glare control using our innovative microprismatic diffuser
- High efficiency and high performance, with excellent luminance and uniformity
- Designed for use in UGR19 environments
- High CRI90+ colour rendering index
- 4000 K LED as standard, 3000 K on request
- Low profile body design, great for reduced ceiling spaces
- Plug and play features make the Arc quick and simple to install
- Twin Switching arrangement with fixed output driver
- Twin Dimming arrangement with DALI/Touch Dim
- Integrated emergency options
- Sensor and Bluetooth options for even greater control
The Arc range is particularly suited for use in the following applications and environments.
- Living Care
- Places of Worship
Materials and Finishes
|Body||0.9 mm Steel|
|Controller||Microprismatic diffuser with white or black central louvre cells|
Arc Dimensional Diagram
|Arc||42 000 h||>72 000 h||>72 000 h|
All lifetime performance data is taken at +25 °C ambient.
- L Value
- % of initial lumens maintained after the specified time.
- F Value
- % of luminaires experiencing either gradual or total failure combined after the specified time.
80 % of initial lumens maintained after >72 000 h, 10 % of luminaires will have less than 80 % of initial lumens after >72 000 h through either gradual or total failure.
Options and Variations
|Order Code||Description||Nom. Output||Nom. Power (W)||Nom. Weight (kg)|
|ARC26||Arc Recessed Luminaire||2460 lm LED||14.2||3.0|
|ARC30||Arc Recessed Luminaire||2850 lm LED||16.0||3.0|
|ARC33||Arc Recessed Luminaire||3200 lm LED||17.5||3.0|
|ARC37||Arc Recessed Luminaire||3600 lm LED||19.2||3.0|