The Aztec range offers a creative and fun alternative to those boring bulkheads by providing you the option to customise body colour, ring colour and pattern. The selection of ring patterns available offer a unique visual interest to Aztec, with the patterns gently glowing through the diffuser to bring them to life.Aztec may be packed with technology and features but its design and construction has been carefully considered to ensure that installation and any future maintenance is quick and simple.
- The latest innovation from Apollo Lighting in circular bulkhead LED products with efficacy of up to 116 llm/W
- Optional customisable ring patterns and colours
- Main body spinning colours available upon request
- IP40 rated as standard
- Multiple lumen output options available
- 3000 K and 4000 K colour temperature options as standard
- Tunable white colour temperature options available on request
- Dimmable versions available
- Emergency versions available
- Bluetooth® control options available
- Standard microwave sensor option available with occupancy detection
- Advanced microwave sensor option available with daylight harvest function
- Spun steel outer body for robust protection of interior gear
- Ceiling or Wall surface mounting
- Easy installation and maintenance
- 5 year warranty as standard
The Aztec range is particularly suited for use in the following applications and environments.
- Living Care
- Places of Worship
Materials and Finishes
|1.2 mm spun steel
|2 mm TP(a) Polycarbonate
|Optional Decorative Ring
|1.2 mm steel (RAL powdercoat options available)
|RAL9016 White powdercoat finish as standard (other RAL colours available)
Body Colour Options
Decorative Ring Colour Options
Decorative Ring Pattern Options
|50 000 h
All lifetime performance data is taken at +25 °C ambient.
- L Value
- % of initial lumens maintained after the specified time.
- B Value
- % of luminaires failing to meet operational expectations after the specified time.
90 % of initial lumens maintained after 50 000 h, 10 % of luminaires will have less than 90 % of initial lumens after 50 000 h.
Alternatively, 90 % of luminaires will have maintained 90 % of initial lumens after 50 000 h.
|SHR MAX TRANS
Aztec Dimensional Diagram
Options and Variations
|Nom. Output (@4000 K)
|Nom. Power (W)
|Nom. Weight (kg)
|Aztec Low Output
|Aztec Medium Output
|Aztec High Output