Beta LED System
An architectural range of modular LED luminaires with a 53mm low profile extruded aluminium body. Designed for surface or pendant mounting, the Beta LED System is ideal for the illumination of offices, schools, commercial premises, reception desks and retail environments. Mid and End modules can be coupled together to form various configurations. Dummy sections can be fitted with a variety of accessories including emergency, detectors and speakers.
- Utilises state-of-the-art Philips Fortimo LED Line Gen4 module with efficacy of up to 186 lm/W
- LG7 Compatible
- 53 mm low profile, extruded aluminium housing with fully welded mitred corners
- Pendant mounted with direct/indirect illumination as standard. Surface mount versions for direct lighting available on request
- Optional 1.2 m adjustable suspension drop available when pendant mounting. Special lengths available on request
- Linear prismatic satine diffuser for downlight distribution
- Choice of clear panel for indirect illumination
- Available in white RAL 9003 or silver RAL 9006 paint finishes
- Surface mounted versions available on request
- Emergency versions available
- Dimmable versions available
- Dummy sections can incorporate various features such as LED, Emergency, Sensors and Spotlights. For further information please contact our technical department
The Beta LED System range is particularly suited for use in the following applications and environments.
- Circulation Areas
Materials and Finishes
|Body||Extruded Aluminium with Mitred and Fully Welded Corners|
|Controller||Prismatic Satine TP(a) Polycarbonate Diffuser for Downlight. Clear for Uplight (Solid Back for surface mount)|
|Finish||Silver RAL 9006 or White RAL 9003|
|BESLED44||30 000 h||60 000 h||>70 000 h|
|BESLED55||30 000 h||60 000 h||>70 000 h|
All lifetime performance data is taken at +25 °C ambient.
- L Value
- % of initial lumens maintained after the specified time.
- B Value
- % of luminaires failing to meet operational expectations after the specified time.
80 % of initial lumens maintained after 60 000 h, 10 % of luminaires will have less than 80 % of initial lumens after 60 000 h.
Alternatively, 90 % of luminaires will have maintained 80 % of initial lumens after 60 000 h.
|Lumen Output||3647 llm|
|SHR MAX TRANS||1.723|
Beta LED System Dimensional Diagram
|Beta LED System 44 End Module||1248||200||53|
|Beta LED System 55 End Module||1548||200||53|
|Beta LED System 44 Mid Module||1222||200||53|
|Beta LED System 55 Mid Module||1522||200||53|
Options and Variations
|Order Code||Description||Light Source||Nom. Power (W)||Nom. Weight (kg)|
|BESLED44||Beta LED System||4400 lm 4000 K LED||29.36||3.8|
|BESLED55||Beta LED System||5500 lm 4000 K LED||36.70||4.8|