Edge is the latest innovation from Apollo Lighting in systemised linear LED products.
With ceiling and wall recessed, suspended, direct and indirect high performance lighting, stand-alone or systemised solutions, a variety of combinable diffuser options and the ability to finish in any RAL colour you wish; you are only limited by your imagination.
The combination of the latest in LED and smart controls technology with a sleek design aesthetic and robust engineering means that Edge is the perfect solution to all your linear lighting needs.
- Utilises state-of-the-art Tridonic LLE modules with efficacy of up to 208 lm/W
- Compact and low profile cross section aluminium body (64 mm × 90 mm)
- LED optimised opal polycarbonate diffusers
- Dimmable versions available
- Emergency versions available
- 4000 K colour temperature LEDs as standard, 3000 K on request
- CRI 90 Available upon request
- Surface mounted as standard
- Suspended mounted versions available with the optional 2 m suspension kit
- Recessing kit available on request for both standalone and system runs
- Direct and Direct/Indirect lighting versions
- Wide choice of colour options available
- High, medium and low lumen output options per length
- Other lengths and dummy modules available on request
- Integral detector options available on request
- Bluetooth dimming on request (Casambi)
- Easy installation and maintenance
The Edge range is particularly suited for use in the following applications and environments.
- Circulation Areas
- Living Care
- Places of Worship
Materials and Finishes
|Diffuser||TP(a) LED Optimised Opal Polycarbonate|
|Finish||Traffic White RAL9016, Cream RAL9001, Jet Black RAL9006, Zinc Yellow RAL1018, Bright Red Orange RAL2008, Luminous Red RAL3024, Traffic Purple RAL4006, Sky Blue RAL5015, Yellow Green RAL6018, Silver Aluminium RAL9006|
Stand-alone or System
Edge has been designed to feature as either stand-alone luminaires easily specified using our codebuilder section below, or as a complete and seamless systemised configuration using a mix of linear and junction modules, with through connectors and end caps to perfectly suit your architectural requirements.
When designing continuous run systems, it is important to specify the same Low, Medium or High output option throughout the installation to maintain equal installed illuminance.
Contact our or department, and we can guide you in determining the optimum system and layout for your space.
Body Colour Options
|Edge||37 000 h||>72 000 h||>72 000 h|
All lifetime performance data is taken at +25 °C ambient.
- L Value
- % of initial lumens maintained after the specified time.
- F Value
- % of luminaires experiencing either gradual or total failure combined after the specified time.
80 % of initial lumens maintained after >72 000 h, 10 % of luminaires will have less than 80 % of initial lumens after >72 000 h through either gradual or total failure.
|Lumen Output||3247 lm|
|SHR MAX TRANS||1.708|
|Lumen Output||4318 lm|
|SHR MAX TRANS||1.739|
Edge Linear Direct Module Dimensional Diagram
Edge Linear Direct/Indirect Module Dimensional Diagram
Edge Corner Section Modules Dimensional Diagram
Edge Tee Section Modules Dimensional Diagram
Edge Cross Section Modules Dimensional Diagram
Options and Variations
|EGL||Edge Low Output Luminaire|
|EGM||Edge Medium Output Luminaire|
|EGH||Edge High Output Luminaire|