Gondola mini is a decorative LED wall light which offers bidirectional light output with Opal acrylic diffusers for homogeneous illumination and can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Short circuit, overload and temperature protection is offered as standard.
- Energy efficient LED technology
- Bidirectional Output
- Can be horizontally or vertically mounted
- Integral Fixed output, or DALI drivers available
- Low, Medium or High outputs - 790 to 2248llm
- Available with 3000 K or 4000 K LEDs
- White or Black finishes available as standard
The Gondola Mini range is particularly suited for use in the following applications and environments.
- Circulation Areas
- Living Care
- Places of Worship
Materials and Finishes
|Controller||Opal Acrylic Diffusers|
|Finish||White or Black|
|Gondola Mini||60 000 h|
All lifetime performance data is taken at +25 °C ambient.
- L Value
- % of initial lumens maintained after the specified time.
- F Value
- % of luminaires experiencing either gradual or total failure combined after the specified time.
80 % of initial lumens maintained after 60 000 h, 10 % of luminaires will have less than 80 % of initial lumens after 60 000 h through either gradual or total failure.
|Lumen Output||2248 llm|
Gondola Mini Dimensional Diagram
Options and Variations
|GNM||Gondola Mini Wall Mounting Luminaire|