The Nova Opal is a unique and versatile surface mounting fitting suitable for wall, ceiling or floor mounting in either indoor or outdoor environments. The Nova Opal features an adjustable head position to create and illuminate architectural spaces with clean, modern lines and visual interest.
- Die-cast aluminium housing
- IP66 rated
- Adjustable head position with 350° twist and 180° tilt
- Can be wall, ceiling or floor mounted to suit the application
- Switchable 2700 K (Bat Friendly), 3200 K or 4000 K LED matrix built in
- Excellent colour rendering with CRI-80 LEDs
- Integral Fixed output, DALI-2 and bluetooth control drivers available
- Low energy : only 13.2 W
- White, Silver or Black finishes available as standard
The Nova Opal range is particularly suited for use in the following applications and environments.
- External and Flood
- Places of Worship
Dark Skies and Bat Conservation
The Nova Opal range can provide 100 % downward light and when configured with a CCT of 2700 K can therefore comply with the Institute of Lighting Professionals Dark Sky Standards and Bat Conservation Trust Guidance Note 08/18.
Materials and Finishes
|Controller||Opalised Glass Diffuser|
|Finish||Black, Silver or White|
|Nova Opal||50 000 h|
All lifetime performance data is taken at +25 °C ambient.
- L Value
- % of initial lumens maintained after the specified time.
- B Value
- % of luminaires failing to meet operational expectations after the specified time.
80 % of initial lumens maintained after 50 000 h, 20 % of luminaires will have less than 80 % of initial lumens after 50 000 h.
Alternatively, 80 % of luminaires will have maintained 80 % of initial lumens after 50 000 h.
|Lumen Output||744 llm|
Nova Opal Dimensional Diagram
|Nova Opal||140||40||300 Max|
Options and Variations
|NVOPA||Nova Opal IP66 13.2W Surface Luminaire with switchable 2700/3200/4000K LEDs and Opal Diffuser|