The OX has been engineered to satisfy the need for an extremely impact, tamper and ligature resistant, low glare LED luminaire for general lighting in areas where safety and security are of paramount importance. OX provides a quality, certified and cost effective solution to meet the high demands, requirements and expectations of secure lighting for areas such as prisons, secure units and mental health care facilities.
- The latest innovation from Apollo Lighting in secure, ligature resistant LED products
- Ideal for secure environments such as prisons and mental health facilities
- Standards tested by a UKAS accredited laboratory
- Endurance certified (240 h) to BS EN 60598-1:2015+A1:2018 (Luminaires Standard)
- Impact certified to BS EN 62262:2002 to minimum IK10 - tested in house to IK20
- IP66 certified to BS EN 60598-1:2015+A1:2018
- 6 mm fire retardant diffuser
- 3 mm solid steel ring section secures body and diffuser using 9 stainless steel M5 × 35 mm ultra secure screws
- Easy to install and maintain
- Range of outputs available
- Range of integrated emergency options available
- Sensor and Bluetooth control options available
- 5 year warranty
The OX range is particularly suited for use in the following applications and environments.
- Living Care
- Mental Health
- Police Stations
- Secure Units
- Student Accommodation
Materials and Finishes
|Body||1.2 mm spun steel|
|Controller||6 mm TP(a) Polycarbonate|
|Security Ring||3 mm solid steel sections (RAL powdercoat options available)|
|Finish||White and cream powdercoat finishes as standard (other RAL colours available)|
Body Colour Options
Security Ring Colour Options
|OX||50 000 h|
All lifetime performance data is taken at +25 °C ambient.
- L Value
- % of initial lumens maintained after the specified time.
- B Value
- % of luminaires failing to meet operational expectations after the specified time.
90 % of initial lumens maintained after 50 000 h, 10 % of luminaires will have less than 90 % of initial lumens after 50 000 h.
Alternatively, 90 % of luminaires will have maintained 90 % of initial lumens after 50 000 h.
|Lumen Output||2784 lm|
|SHR MAX TRANS||1.462|
|Lumen Output||3077 lm|
|SHR MAX TRANS||1.462|
OX Dimensional Diagram
Options and Variations
|Order Code||Description||Nom. Output||Nom. Power (W)||Nom. Weight (kg)|
|OX2||OX Secure Luminaire||1630 llm LED||14.5||3.6|
|OX3||OX Secure Luminaire||2281 llm LED||21.8||3.6|
|OX4||OX Secure Luminaire||2931 llm LED||29.1||3.6|