An architectural range of LED luminaires with a 53mm low profile extruded aluminium body. Designed for pendant mounting, the Beta LED is ideal for the illumination of offices, schools, commercial premises, reception desks and retail environments.
- Utilises state-of-the-art Philips Fortimo LED Line Gen4 module with efficacy of up to 186 lm/W
- LG7 Compatible
- 53 mm low profile, extruded aluminium housing with fully welded mitred corners
- Pendant mounted with direct/indirect illumination as standard. Surface mount versions for direct lighting available on request
- Optional 1.2 m adjustable suspension drop available when pendant mounting. Special lengths available on request
- Linear prismatic satine diffuser for downlight distribution
- Choice of clear panel for indirect illumination
- Available in white RAL 9003 or silver RAL 9006 paint finishes
- Surface mounted versions available on request
- Emergency versions available
- Dimmable versions available
The Beta LED range is particularly suited for use in the following applications and environments.
- Circulation Areas
Materials and Finishes
|Body||Extruded Aluminium with Mitred and Fully Welded Corners|
|Controller||Prismatic Satine TP(a) Polycarbonate Diffuser for Downlight. Clear for Uplight (Solid Back for surface mount)|
|Finish||Silver RAL 9006 or White RAL 9003|
|BETLED44||30 000 h||60 000 h||>70 000 h|
|BETLED55||30 000 h||60 000 h||>70 000 h|
All lifetime performance data is taken at +25 °C ambient.
- L Value
- % of initial lumens maintained after the specified time.
- B Value
- % of luminaires failing to meet operational expectations after the specified time.
80 % of initial lumens maintained after 60 000 h, 10 % of luminaires will have less than 80 % of initial lumens after 60 000 h.
Alternatively, 90 % of luminaires will have maintained 80 % of initial lumens after 60 000 h.
|Lumen Output||3647 llm|
|SHR MAX TRANS||1.723|
Beta LED Dimensional Diagram
|Beta LED 44||1275||200||53|
|Beta LED 55||1575||200||53|
Options and Variations
|Order Code||Description||Light Source||Nom. Power (W)||Nom. Weight (kg)|
|BETLED44||Beta LED 1275 mm||4400 lm 4000 K LED||29.36||3.8|
|BETLED55||Beta LED 1575 mm||5500 lm 4000 K LED||36.70||4.8|