Apollo Lighting has invested in a dedicated team to develop and maintain our building information modeling data. Our files are rich and full of detail. The information we include is testament to showing the commitment the company has made to leading the way in the lighting industry.
Why BIM ?
- Reduction of late and over budget projects
- Emphasis on effective and efficient delivery of projects
- Brings predictability around capital delivery and operations too
- Saves both time and money by cutting out wasteful processes
- Allows realistic renders to visualise a product in-situ before installation
Why use Apollo Lighting ?
- Our BIM models are created in Autodesk Revit and are compatible with multiple formats
- We have a professional team on hand to give you full support and advice
- We've compiled a handy How-To guide to get you started.
- For more information you can contact our BIM Service Team directly at
As an electrical engineer for a local authority, the BIM workflow wasn't an option, and with lighting playing a large part of my working day, it was great to discover not only that Apollo Lighting were quickly moving their product range to "BIM Ready" but also they have invested in their own in-house BIM team.
Having used Apollo Lighting now for many years on numerous projects, I have found their new-look website easy to navigate and the BIM files once downloaded worked great with no modifications required — unlike so many other manufacturers.
If a BIM file is unavailable you can simply ask, and to date I have been offered both a useable workaround within an agreed timescale, or a date when the actual file will be ready for download.
With this kind of service, it really does ease the pain of BIM when looking at project lighting.