The OrbitLED brings low energy LED lighting technology to the workplace. Designed to provide the most energy efficient solution balanced with the need to maintain high quality lighting. A unique polycarbonate diffuser designed specifically for use with LED lighting sources ensures even illumination without brightness. The OrbitLED is available with either a solid or a perforated cover. The perforated version offers a wide variety of colour gel options making the range ideal for corridors and social environments.
- Utilises state-of-the-art Philips Fortimo LED Square Gen2 module with efficacy of up to 178 lm/W
- Universal recessed version for installation in 15 mm or 24 mm exposed 'T' grid ceilings
- Lay in design for ease of installation
- Can be used in plasterboard ceilings with the optional RXR/RECPB accessory
- Dimmable versions available
- Emergency versions available
- Extremely shallow recessing depth of 43 mm
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Different output options
- Perforated versions available with large variety of colour gel options
- LED optimised opal polycarbonate diffuser
- Available with detector option
- Surface versions available (see surface section)
- 1–10 V dimming available on request
- Cost effective step dim control option available on request
The OrbitLED range is particularly suited for use in the following applications and environments.
- Circulation Areas
- Living Care
- Places of Worship
Materials and Finishes
|Body||1 mm Zintec Steel|
|OrbitLED||28 000 h||61 000 h||>72 000 h|
All lifetime performance data is taken at +25 °C ambient.
- L Value
- % of initial lumens maintained after the specified time.
- B Value
- % of luminaires failing to meet operational expectations after the specified time.
80 % of initial lumens maintained after 61 000 h, 10 % of luminaires will have less than 80 % of initial lumens after 61 000 h.
Alternatively, 90 % of luminaires will have maintained 80 % of initial lumens after 61 000 h.
|Lumen Output||1976 llm|
|SHR MAX TRANS||1.895|
|Lumen Output||3350 llm|
|SHR MAX TRANS||1.895|
OrbitLED Dimensional Diagram
Options and Variations
|Order Code||Description||Light Source||Nom. Power (W)||Nom. Weight (kg)|
|ORLED26||OrbitLED Recessed Module||2600 lm 4000 K LED||18.6||6.0|
|ORLED44||OrbitLED Recessed Module||4400 lm 4000 K LED||31.1||6.0|
|ORLEDP26||OrbitLED Recessed Perforated Module with Opal Gel||2600 lm 4000 K LED||18.6||6.0|
|ORLEDP44||OrbitLED Recessed Perforated Module with Opal Gel||4400 lm 4000 K LED||31.1||6.0|