Corso Multi LED
The Corso Multi LED has been designed for use in multi-activity halls. Developed with a new shallow body, the Corso Multi LED will help sports centres, schools and universities to increase participation and enjoyment levels when playing sports in these halls.
- Utilises state-of-the-art Philips Fortimo LED Line High Flux module with efficacy of up to 185 lm/W
- Ideal for areas where even illumination of playing surface and high output with good vertical distribution are important. Where this is achieved, participation and enjoyment levels will increase
- Hinged front cover for ease of installation and maintenance
- Shallow body means that where low level ceilings occur, the fitting is aesthetically appealing, whilst giving enough space for the free movement of any balls or shuttlecocks
- Surface or suspension mounting for any installation requirements
- Excellent colour rendition (CRI Ra80)
- 4000 K LEDs as standard. Other colour temperatures available on request
- LED optimised opal polycarbonate diffuser
- Control gear can be wired to control LED modules in threes, enabling separate switching and greater control of light levels for any activity being played
- Dimmable option may be linked to daylight control
- Supplied with 2 separately fused circuits (one 3 module & one 6 module circuit) giving a choice of three illumination levels via 2 switch wires
The Corso Multi LED range is particularly suited for use in the following applications and environments.
Materials and Finishes
|Body||1.2 mm Zintec Steel|
|Controller||TP(a) LED optimised opal polycarbonate diffuser|
|Corso Multi LED||25 000 h||52 000 h||>70 000 h|
All lifetime performance data is taken at +25 °C ambient.
- L Value
- % of initial lumens maintained after the specified time.
- B Value
- % of luminaires failing to meet operational expectations after the specified time.
80 % of initial lumens maintained after 52 000 h, 10 % of luminaires will have less than 80 % of initial lumens after 52 000 h.
Alternatively, 90 % of luminaires will have maintained 80 % of initial lumens after 52 000 h.
|Lumen Output||22250 llm|
|SHR MAX TRANS||1.739|
Corso Multi LED Dimensional Diagram
|Corso Multi LED||898||642||55|
Options and Variations
|Order Code||Description||Light Source||Nom. Power (W)||Nom. Weight (kg)|
|CSMLED198||Corso Multi LED||19800 lm 4000 K LED||125.1||12.5|
|CSMLED315||Corso Multi LED||31500 lm 4000 K LED||193.4||12.5|